Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nicki Minaj Predicts Sophomore Album Will Be Epic


nicki minaj

nicki minaj
nicki minajnicki minaj
Nicki Minaj is already making some bold predictions as it pertains to her sophomore album. Minaj definitely takes after her mentor and boss, Lil Wayne. Nicki still has another month on her tour with Britney Spears but creating her follow-up album is the next big thing on her mind.

Last Friday when Nicki Minaj suffered a major nip slip, she talked about her plans for her second album.

“My best work is ahead of me, not behind me. Stay tuned. As soon as I get off this tour [which wraps this month], I’m headed to LA to work on this sophomore album and it’s gonna be epic.”

Nicki's Pink Friday was certified platinum only a month after it's release. As a new artist Nicki had a few collaborators like label mates Lil Wayne and Drake - this time around Nicki wants to ride solo. She tells MTV news,

“I don’t know, I don’t think I’m hitting up anybody for features for this sophomore album. Roman….possibly. But I never give away all my secrets.”

Can Nicki Minaj repeat the success of Pink Friday without any features?

No comments:

Post a Comment